ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ

i couldn’t believe my eyes, what i was seeing it was just too much… lions, dolphins, penguins and way more all in cages all cooped up and all alone. but that was only some, i was watching while i was moving along in the big truck. Hi my name is Honey, and i am a brown bear, just last night i got taken from my family from all my brothers and sisters, my mum my dad all gone and far far away. Their was no going back. suddenly the truck stoped i saw people in suits looking sort of well scared, i wasn’t going to hurt them i don’t know why they were scared! So after carefully and slowly they got a net and moved me out into a small room with trees grass, and a big glass window where people could stare in and watch me. then the man said “welcome to your new home”. but this wasn’t my home in-fact i wanted to go home. week and weeks i was waiting for someone to take me out… but nobody came. i had enough i wanted to get out so i banged and banged on the glass to try and get out, then the glass broke…